After over 25 years of providing educational excellence the Chicago College of Healing Arts has closed all of its programs.  It has been our distinct honor to offer affordable education in Herbal Medicine and the Healing Arts.  The Founder, Althea Northage-Orr still continues to teach out of her private practice, the Chicago Center for Psychophysical Healing.  Please visit her website, Transformational Techniques to see what current workshops she is offering.

If you are a former student and need a transcript:

Click HERE to download a Transcript Request Form and mail your request to:

Chicago Center for Psychophysical Healing
1622 W. Devon
Chicago, IL 60660
Attention: Althea Northage-Orr

Please print out, complete, and mail this form with all requested information. Be sure to include a postage paid envelope with sufficient postage so that we can mail your transcript to it's final destination. Note that transcripts with support documents may include 3 - 6 pages. Email or FAX requests will not be honored and transcripts may only be sent to a physical address. Note that the identity information requested here will be verified against the information you provided for your school records before any transcript is sent. If your name has changed, you must supply the name you provided when you were a student at the school. Transcripts will not be provided for any third party requests, on your behalf. The request must come from you. Partially completed transcript requests will not be honored.

If you are planning to move, or are licensed outside of the state of Illinois, be aware that state to state license requirements may vary considerably, and may change over the years. More importantly, while license transfer is easy in some states, you should not assume that this will be the case in every state. While most states grant reciprosity in licensing, many state boards do not guarantee this reciprosity. If you must be relicensed because of a move to a new state, you may need to allow several months of lead time to complete the process.

Your state may require more than just a white paper copy of your transcripts to issue you a license. Some states require the use of special paper for the transcript. Some states require copies of certification for the school in the form of a School ID number, active during the years you attended. For the present, you may need to get this information by writing the state of Illinois Board of Higher Education. Use this link for their contact information. When you contact us, be sure you inform us of any special requirements concerning your request. Because the school is closed, we may not be able to honor certain requests beyond the issuance of basic transcripts and standard support documents. Additionally, any requests that we can honor beyond providing basic transcripts, may significantly delay the processing of your transcript request.

Please allow a minimum of 3 – 5 weeks for delivery of your transcript(s). Single, plain paper transcripts for your programs are provided at no cost to you unless you request multiple copies or expedited shipping. For expedited shipping, we will charge you what we are charged in postage, plus a $5.00 haldling fee. ATTENTION: If you request expedited shipping, this may have little effect on how long it takes for you to receive your transcripts!

Thank you.